Game submissions are open until August 15th! Big Bad Con is looking for great gamemasters to run great games that challenge, delight, and welcome our attendees. Run enough games, and we will cover your badge!
Your game must meet these requirements:
- Space for 3-8 players (RPG/Board/Card Games) or 6-20 (LARPs).
- Characters provided or created during play.
- Beginners welcome.
If you can’t decide what to run, here are some titles requested this year.
Free admission requirements:
We love our GMs, facilitators, panelists, and volunteers. You’re the ones making Big Bad Con happen! To thank you for for contribution to the con, we offer free badges (4-day admission) to our GMs and volunteers. Here’s the different ways you can get one:
- Run 8+ hours of GMs in Games on Demand or Scheduled Events
- Run 4+ hours of GMs in Games on Demand or Scheduled Events, and work one Ranger Shift
- Work 2 or more Ranger Shifts
If you’re running a scheduled event for 11 or more players/attendees, it counts for double the length (you only need 4 hours instead of 8 to get a free badge).
Submit Your Event (must be logged in):